BTI Wireless will be at the Aria Resort & Hotel in Las Vegas for the 2014 DAS & Small Cells Congress.
Year on year this event has experienced unprecedented growth, thanks to the enthusiastic support of the in-building, O-DAS and small cells value chain, in recognition of the quality of the educational sessions and unmatched networking opportunities.
Over the course of three full days, the conference addresses the business and technical challenges and opportunities associated with using distributed antenna systems and small cells to boost indoor/outdoor coverage and capacity.
In addition to the senior-level executives who attend from wireless carriers, OEMs, system integrators and DAS/small cell solution providers, the event attracts a critical mass of building owners/managers, some of whom are at the outset of a DAS/small cell installation, others who are looking to stay abreast of the latest technological advances or are in the process of upgrading their systems. In 2012 alone, 18 different universities attended the conference, plus an impressive showing from healthcare, hospitality, enterprise and airports.
We’re anticipating the event to sell out. Register now to secure your place amongst the industry’s key players and the opportunity to advance your in-building/O-DAS/small cells projects and business goals.
Event Highlights Include:
* Interactive pre-conference workshops specifically designed for building owners/managers
* Two full days of technical and business related presentations and panel discussions
* An esteemed speaker faculty of industry veterans and high profile building owners/managers
* Insights from AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless and SK Telecom
* Deployment case studies by MGM International, UC San Francisco Medical Center and Texas Christian University
* 30+ DAS equipment manufacturers and solution providers showcasing their products and services – making this your one stop shop to learn about the latest technology solutions, evaluate new product offerings, or strengthen your relationships with key channel partners
Visit www.dascongress.com for more info.