Why work for BTI?
Build your future with BTI and be part of a dynamic and diverse culture. Grow with the company both personally and professionally, in an exciting and growing industry. BTI enjoys a multicultural work environment and provides global employment opportunities. We strive towards a culture that is open and creative and a working environment that is exciting, rewarding and innovative.
Current job listings:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
BTI Wireless is looking for an Electrical Engineer to work at 6185 Phyllis Dr, Unit D,Cypress,CA 90630
- Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Prepare technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Confer with engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing and potential engineering projects and products.
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for base-station communication, and other industrial purposes.
- Compile data and write reports regarding existing and potential electrical engineering studies and projects.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
- Investigate customer or public complaints to determine the nature and extent of problems.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational, safety, and environmental standards.
- Plan and implement research methodology and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering or Electronic Engineering
Qualified applicants please forward resume to BTI Wireless, 6185 Phyllis Dr, Unit D,Cypress,CA 90630. Attn: HR. Email: email@example.com. No phone calls please.