Multi-Band, Multi-Standard, Multi-Carrier Distributed Antenna Systems
The mBSC-H DAS System is used to extend wireless capacity to areas requiring coverage in a complex application. This high power coverage system incorporates innovative concepts on multiple fronts: platform concepts support multiple bands; versatile interfaces support various applications; superior performance; slim and compact profile; scalable deployment; and ease of service. The mBSC-H DAS system offers a flexible, modular and expandable platform to improve signal quality and enhance service to meet ever increasing demands. The mBSC system distributes wireless coverage over fiber offering the best flexibility and performance. It features GSM/EDGE, CDMA, WCDMA, and LTE applications.
The mBSC-H DAS System components include the Host Unit (HU), the secure Remote Management System, and the Remote Unit (RU). The HU can be configured with various BIU and Dual FIU combinations. Each FIU Fiber Port can support 3 RUs in a Master/Slave configuration per single mode fiber, ultimately supporting 6 independent RUs. As requirements change and with future growth anticipated, additional band units can be ordered and easily installed onsite. This modular architecture provides an optimum implementation flexibility, reduces initial cost and allows for future investment during growth periods.
Features and Specifications
- Fiber Fed Distributed Antenna System to Extend Wireless Coverage
- Supports Multiple Bands Simultaneously (Full band in 700, 850, 1900, and 2100MHz, Cellular, PCS, AWS, UMTS)
- Full Band Mixed Mode Instantaneous Operation
- 20/40/80 Watts Maximum Power Per Band
- 10dB Optical Budget – Up to 220km Optical Distance
- Versatile Interfaces Supporting Various Applications
- Modular Infrastructure
- Secure Remote Management with SNMPv2
- ISO9001, ISO14000, and TL9000 R4.0