BTI industrial IOT solution is a professional integrated solution for Internet of things field, provides an end-to-end solution from the access of devices and sensors to multi-industrial application services. Through device access, edge computing, real-time data processing, data storage, data analysis, it provides enterprise intelligent transformation services to help enterprises completed the digital transformation. Covering manufacturing, water conservancy and environmental protection, electric power, clean energy, public service, building/Campus and other industries.
The Solution architecture consists by four levels which are application scenarios (Business domain), IOT platform (Device/Sensors management and data process), network connection (data transmission) and Device/Sensors (Data collection).
- Provides various solutions for connecting network devices which uses 2G/3G/4G, NB-IOT, LoRa or other wired and wireless technologies, simplify the management of devices connection over heterogeneous networks. - Compatible with the standard protocol to build up an open ecosystem.
- Supports various protocols, such as the MQTT, CoAP and HTTP.
- Provides secure and reliable communication between devices and IoT Platform, makes sure data is not tampered with during transfer.
- Manages the entire lifecycle of devices, including device registration, remote configuration, firmware upgrade, remote control, real time monitoring, grouping, and device removal.
Provides data storage capabilities, including data aggregate, data analytics and data visualization, which makes easier to read and write massive amounts of device data in real time.
- Supports user defined rules to transfer device data to application services for data storage and computing.
- Transfers data to Message Queue, ensuring that applications can access device data reliably.
- Transfers data to Data Store, supporting the integration of data acquisition and structured storage.
- Transfers data to Function Compute, supporting the integration of data acquisition and event-triggered processing.
Supports various data connections which use TLS (for example, MQTT and HTTP) and DTSL (for example, CoAP) protocols to ensure the privacy and integrity of data.
BTI IOT Gateway
The foundation of the BTI industrial IOT solution is the BTI IOT Gateway series which provides different type of gateways to connect various sensors in order to collect data information, supporting edge computing, multi protocols, deep industry customization and easy deployment to meet different industrial application service requirements.
BTI IOT gateway supports all kind of Interfaces of industrial IOT filed including WIFI, Bluetooth, zigbee, LoRa, FSK, RS232/485, analog/digit IO, CAN bus and Ethernet etc.
The core of BTI industrial IOT Solution is the BTI industrial IOT platform which is a device management and data process platform supports device access from a variety of network connections based on different protocols, maintains connections for millions of devices. It allows millions of devices communicate with the IoT platform at the same time in order to manage a large number of devices on a single system, provides flexible and reliable cloud based architecture to meet different business requirements on time.
BTI Wireless was founded in the United States in 1999 and rapidly built a global reputation as the world-leader in Power Amplifier technology