Why work for BTI?
Build your future with BTI and be part of a dynamic and diverse culture. Grow with the company both personally and professionally, in an exciting and growing industry. BTI enjoys a multicultural work environment and provides global employment opportunities. We strive towards a culture that is open and creative and a working environment that is exciting, rewarding and innovative.
If you’re interested in working with us, take a look at the job opportunities below and we’d love to see if we’re a good fit for each other!
ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS SALES MANAGER
Job Title: ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS SALES MANAGER
BTI Wireless, founded in Cypress California in 1999, is a leading provider of next-generation DAS and Small Cell technology for equipment OEMs, wireless operators, neutral host providers, and public safety organizations across the globe. BTI has recently launched a line of in-building coverage products that are aligned with modern ICT practices including the use of structured cable and POE technologies. This “deploy-like-WiFi” approach enables the ICT professionals of our target customers to lower TCO and assume greater control over what was previously too complex. We have tremendous growth opportunities ahead, and are seeking a high-performing, entrepreneurial Account Manager to drive solutions sales in our enterprise market.
This role is primarily responsible for acquiring new enterprise business across enterprise entities. As a consultative sales professional, the Account Manager is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects and current customers across the assigned market. Account Managers solve the client’s business needs and align business outcomes with BTI Wireless solutions. Account Managers uncover opportunities and are responsible for qualifying, coordinating resources and driving sales across the entire opportunity pipeline.
Location: Home-office within assigned territory
- In alignment with the sales strategy, create and implement a tactical sales plan to acquire new clients interested in a long-term partnership with BTI Wireless for in-building coverage solutions
- Leverage existing contacts in the ICT and CRE industry to reach out to new prospects and assess their needs and recommend BTI solutions
- Negotiate and close sales to meet or exceed quota
- Provide expertise around industry best practices and development of high-level strategies
- Effectively sell a portfolio of Wireless coverage products across the various verticals in the assigned territory
- Establish yourself as a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to the prospect or customer
- Partner with complementary product partners and system integrators to deliver best-of-breed complete end-to-end solutions
- Identify and generate leads through effective prospecting and networking to build a book of business
- Managing a complex solution sale from prospecting through closing.
- Interface with IT ecosystem partners in support of new business development.
- Develop RFP responses for delivery to customers and prospects.
- Accurately enter customer and prospect information, sales opportunity updates and forecast information into the CRM system.
- Manage all aspects of the company’s enterprise sales efforts within assigned territory.
- Create an effective annual business plan that directly supports the strategic and financial goals of the territory
- Report on emerging business opportunities in target markets
- Ability to travel up to 70%
- Full-time, 40 hours/week+
- 5+ years’ experience direct enterprise or strategic business solutions selling, or relevant experience
- LAN, WLAN, or Distributed Antenna Systems (Wireless) Industry product and application knowledge preferred.
- Desired subject matter expertise in some or all of the following: IP/MPLS/Network Services, Network Infrastructure, Passive Optical Networks, Fiber Optic Communications, Network Convergence, DAS, Wi-Fi and/or Wireless LAN
- Excellent objection handling and negotiating abilities
- Ability to effectively interface with senior decision makers
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to develop relationships with industry
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple streams of work simultaneously
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders and management
- Highly resourceful when needed to overcome barriers and objections
- Experience in managing all aspects of the sales process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with CRM systems
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
Qualified applicants please forward resume to BTI Wireless, 14600 Industry Circle, La Mirada, CA 90638. Attn: HR. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.