Views: 11 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2013-07-29 Origin: Site
BTI offers a comprehensive suite of its patented mBSC DAS products, addressing the demand for smart coverage enhancement solutions for both indoor and outdoor applications. The mBSC product line leverages BTI’s extensive experience in power amplification, while injecting the flexibility that is so necessary in today’s high-tech world. BTI is also a leading supplier of Small Cell applications (Femto/Pico/Metrocell) solutions, addressing the continuous need to increase capacity.
The Applications Sales Engineer is a cross-functional position that will provide product support to our customers and sales team. The Application Sales Engineer will have direct interaction with customers; coordinating all technical follow-up activities and technical sales support functions. This position will support the BTI Distributed Antenna Systems, Small Cell, and Booster product lines. These products provide coverage and capacity solutions for wireless system operators worldwide.
External Activities include:
● Develop an in-depth knowledge of all BTI solutions to provide customers and internal sales team with world class support.
● As an SME for BTI products, support the sales team efforts to provide customers with cost-effective state-of-the-art coverage and capacity solutions.
● Support product implementation at customer sites, including design evaluation and SME support for customer implementation plans to insure success of deployments.
● Provide on-going technical support for installed systems
● Train customer/contractors on proper product implementation and usage
● Support customer meetings as needed (project kick-off, application requests, Initial sales)
● Position requires up to 75% travel in North America with occasional international trips
● Provide Product Management with market feedback regarding product roadmap.
● Project management for system trials and initial implementation. Coordinate project activities between customer, BTI, and/or contractors.
● Providing feedback to internal development team regarding updates and recommended product enhancements.
● BSEE preferred
● Expertise with wireless industry air-interfaces (GSM, CDMA, UMTS, and LTE)
● Understanding and usage of propagation models and various modeling tools utilized for outdoor and indoor coverage systems.
● Proficiency with test equipment typically utilized in wireless system testing and evaluation (spectrum analyzer, signal generators, Power meters, etc)
● Expertise in wireless systems deployment and design.
● Familiarity with various drive test platforms
Respond to: HR@BTIwireless.com
6185 Phyllis Drive, Unit D
[button link=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org” color=”black” target=”_blank” size=”medium” title=”APPLY”]APPLY[/button]
Why work for BTI?
Build your future with BTI and be part of a dynamic and diverse culture. Grow with the company both personally and professionally, in an exciting and growing industry. BTI enjoys a multicultural work environment and provides global employment opportunities. We strive towards a culture that is open and creative and a working environment that is exciting, rewarding and innovative.
BTI Wireless was founded in the United States in 1999 and rapidly built a global reputation as the world-leader in Power Amplifier technology