Views:5 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2012-08-01 Origin:Site
In a small engineering team, your work with other engineers, QA, and Product Management, offers exposure to emerging wireless technologies in a fast-moving, successful company.
● Strong C/C++ and object-oriented design/development skills are required.
● Development experience on Wireless and VOIP protocols such as Femtocell, RANAP, MEGACO, IUUP and RTP.
● Good understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms.
● Good problem solving skills and strong team player with the ability to work in rapid development cycles and tight schedules.
● Highly motivated self starter, adaptable, and eager to learn new technologies and methods.
● Excellent communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree in CS/EE with 5 years experience or Masters degree in CS/EE with 3 years experience.
Respond to: HR@BTIwireless.com
6185 Phyllis Drive, Unit D
[button link=”mailto:email@example.com” color=”black” target=”_blank” size=”medium” title=”APPLY”]APPLY[/button]
Why work for BTI?
Build your future with BTI and be part of a dynamic and diverse culture. Grow with the company both personally and professionally, in an exciting and growing industry. BTI enjoys a multicultural work environment and provides global employment opportunities. We strive towards a culture that is open and creative and a working environment that is exciting, rewarding and innovative.
BTI Wireless was founded in the United States in 1999 and rapidly built a global reputation as the world-leader in Power Amplifier technology