Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2017-06-26 Origin:Site
As global experts in wireless communication, BTI Wireless (BTI) continually delivers innovative solutions that allow mobile users worldwide to experience reliable coverage in the highest-profile, highest-capacity and hardest-to-cover public, private and government facilities. BTI prides itself on its technology expertise, designing and manufacturing products that include high-performance power amplifiers, DAS and other RF subsystems. Founded in 1999, the privately held company is headquartered in California with offices in Asia-Pacific.
BTI Wireless seeks to recruit a Regional Sales Director for Distributed Antenna Systems and In-Building/Outdoor Telecom networks. Office location is flexible; company headquarters is located in Cypress, California.
The primary focus is direct face-to face engagement with customers and Key Accounts. Travel is required.
Experience in wireless/telecom or equivalent industry with a focus on technical selling is required.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Responsible for company sales growth by identifying, generating and maximizing sales opportunities and sales revenue.
● Establish key relationships with Enterprise and industry (MNOs, OEMs, NH, SIs) customers.
● Meet and/or exceed new and existing customer account and revenue goals plus the satisfaction levels of these business accounts.
● Identify customer specific value propositions and guide solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating company resources to meet sales performance objectives and customer expectations.
● Manage sales pipeline to ensure a flow of future opportunities.
● Keep current on all wireless telecom markets, trends and technologies.
● Define annual sales plans & new product roadmaps for the North American market.
● Degree or equivalent experience in telecoms sales with RF Background (Radio Access Network, Distributed Antenna System, In-Building Telecom networks etc.)
● Demonstrated track record of value-selling in the wireless industry – either with the OEM/Vendors or Network Roll out companies
● 5+ year demonstrable experience in the wireless/telecommunications industry
● Driven sales mentality
● Excellent management and problem-solving skills
● Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at a senior level
● Entrepreneurial mindset
Qualified applicants please forward resume to BTI Wireless, 6185 Phyllis Dr, Unit D,Cypress,CA 90630. Attn: HR. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
BTI Wireless was founded in the United States in 1999 and rapidly built a global reputation as the world-leader in Power Amplifier technology